cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Size property in MetaPropertyPage - Windows vs Web forms

SBureau
Trusted Contributor

Hi, 

Is there a way to control the height of a section in the Web interface? 

In the Windows interface, parameter "Size(2000,55)" allows to specify the height of a section. For example the following line will give what you see in the attached picture (Windows Forms.jpg).

SubList1=Attribute(~eKeQqg8zKnsH[Authenticated By]),Contains(Subs1),Control(ListView),Size(2000,55),Param(ToolBar[-C,-D],NoDefaultColumn,ExportCommands=0)

But, the size parameter does not have any effect in the Web interface. (see Web Forms.jpg). 

Is there a way to make a section slimmer? In my case, I know that my list will not contain more than 2 elements, so I would like to keep it as slim as possible. I'm also open to use another controls if something else exists to select 1 or 2 values. 

Thanks! 

Simon

2 Replies

Hello all, I am using Hopex V1R3 CP 14. On the MetaPropertypage i want to put one MetaAttribute with Size the minheigt. Like: [Template] TypeAtt1.1 = Item(~210000000900[Name]),Name(Name Veröffentlichungskategorie) Status1 = Item(~cFtXnj85NTZJ[Status Veröffentlichungskategorie]),Size(300) Beschreibung =Item(~0BNwQ1)lOfk6[Beschreibung),Size(300,50) picture=Item(~bcFeBAw7AP70[MetaPicture]),Control(EditMenu),Param(Capabilities=18F) In the Rich client it is working on the webclient(IE) it shows me only one line. Regards Caroline

jhorber
MEGA
MEGA

Note that there was a fix in HOPEX V1R2 CP5.0 (CR 44099)

Before this fix, parameter 'minheight' is not considered in asubpage

Jerome