Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Responsibilites for Business process not available

jangm
Trusted Contributor

Characteristics tab of Business Process has no Responsible persons section:

BP CHaracteristics.PNG

Manual clearly shows Responsible persons, I have it in MEGA 2009 version.

Responsible persons.PNG

So why are they missing?

We are using Hopex V2 Process and Architecture.

Thanks,

jang

4 Replies

Hello all

Let us not mix different feature and user interfaces

1) Group 'Responsible Person' in the tab 'Characteristics' of Business Process 

This is available in MEGA 2009 can be displayed in  HOPEX V2 Windows Front-end by checking the option 'Business Person management'

Screen Shot 05-29-17 at 10.27 AM.PNG

2) Group 'Responsibilities' in the tab 'Characteristics' of Business Process

This is available with HOPEX V2 and Web Front-end (solution HOPEX Business Process Analysis)

Example of display with profile 'Process Designer'

respo.PNG 

3) Feature RACI

This feature is available so specify responsibilities of org-units on operation in the context of organizational process. It does not exist in the context of business process.

Jerome

Hi Jang,

We had a similar kind of issue (not exactly the same but it was about Person (System) and Business Person) with a client and the fix was available in CP03.

So I guess it might be helpful for you too.

Regards,

Asim

jangm
Trusted Contributor

Thanks Jerome, but KB didn't help me.

Main issue we have and don't have an answer is:

How to define responsibilities for Business Processes? We can only define owner as a Person (system). We would like to define RACI responisbilities as they are available on Organisational Process. If Business Process lacks that option (I don't understand why, because there is a need for that), then we would have to rewrite process architecture and use Organizational processes for all levels. We loose Offering object in this case.

So what is your recomendation for defining responsibilities across all process levels?

Thanks,

jang

jhorber
MEGA
MEGA

Hello

This group seem relatred to a metamodle that is now deprecated (Business Person)

Try to check the option 'Business Person Management' in group 'Business Process and Architecture Modeling'

See also KB http://community.mega.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/mega-kb-solution?sid=501D00000014PrUIAU

Jerome