cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with SLO characters display

jangm
Trusted Contributor

I've installed latest Mega Hopex and installed additional language - Slovenian from Mega administrator. Display of SLO characters is still wrong.

1. I have created new process and named it "čćšđž" as displayed in first attachment. Characters are displayed ok in edit box as seen in first attachment.

2. Process name is wrongly displayed as shown in second attachment.

3. Looking at properties of that process we can see that Window Title displays correct characters but Local Name edit box displays wrong characters - third attachment.

This problem is seen all over Mega and was also in version 2009. I need a system solution for this. What else to set up, which fonts to use, which script, ...

thanks

jang

5 Replies

jangm
Trusted Contributor

Hello Jerome,

yes, we solved the issue by kind support from BPM International from Hungary.

thanks,

jang

Hello jangm

Did you open a case and receive a solution.
If there is no case open, I may close this thread.

Jerome

This is not a known issue.
Please open a case so that we can perform further investigations.

Jerome

jangm
Trusted Contributor

I've tried according to KB 00000865 - Language for non-Unicode programs, which is set to Slovenian, input is Slovenian keyboard and this does not help. Everything else on that server work with SLO characters, just Mega has problems.

What else should be done in Hopex, I've already installed Slovenian support on that environment?

Changing Options - font script from Western to Central European doesn't change anything.

jhorber
MEGA
MEGA

Hello jangm 

To display specific languages with Windows Front-end, additional configuration can be required

• At system level (language for non unicode programs)
  • At HOPEX installation level

See this KB

http://community.mega.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/mega-kb-solution?sid=50120000000mqRZAAY

Jerome