cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order of the operations in a report (order of appearance in the diagram)

apalmier
Super Contributor

Hello,

In the report "documentation of an organisational process "BPMN" ("Documentation d'un processus organisationnel (BPMN)"), I would like to know if there is a solution to sort the operations in the appearance order of the diagram (from top left to bottom right). It's always sorted in the alphabetical order.

Thank you.

Alexandre

Alexandre
5 Replies

apalmier
Super Contributor

Thank you, I managed it with this picture with success.

Many thanks M. Horber.

Alexandre

apalmier
Super Contributor

Hello,

Thank you for your answer, could you send me a bigger picture please ?

Thank you,

Alexandre

Alexandre

Hello Alexandre

In RTF descriptor, sort order can be controlled in a group based on a MetaAssociationEnd

In the RTF descriptor, use a group based on the MetaAssociation

By default in this context, the list is sorted by property 'Order', then by 'Short name'

sort3.png

Jerome

apalmier
Super Contributor

Hello and thank you for your answer,

Ok I have documented the order as explained, but how can I insert this parameter in the report now ?

Here is the part of description that cover the insertion of each activity in my report  :

1 L’Opération “ <ShortName/> ”
Responsables:
<Acteur><Object picture/> <Short Name/> </Acteur>

<Comment/>

Applicatifs utilisés: <Système utilisé><Object picture/> <Short Name/> </Système utilisé>

Risques associés : <Risque><Object picture/> <Short Name/></Risque>

Axes d’améliorations :
<Note><Object picture/> <Commentaire/> </Note>

Many thanks

Alexandre

jhorber
MEGA
MEGA

Hello apalmier

The implicit order (visual order) of elements in a diagram drawing is not an information saved with MEGA/HOPEX platform.

Only explicit order between 2 types of object can be used. Example:

• Order between Diagram and Operations.
  • Order between Operation and Message.

When designing a template (Report Template, Report Template (MS word), Web Site Template...), you can use several design options:

• A first option is to explain the order graphically by inserting the image of the diagram drawing
  • A second option is to set an explicit order between the certain objects of a certain type and the diagram

See this KB http://community.mega.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/mega-kb-solution?sid=50120000000mqWyAAI

Jerome