cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incomplete Conversion scripts?

pvandeginste
Honored Contributor

Hi

While testing our upgrade to HOPEX V2, we ran the automated conversion scripts on a repository (from Admin executable, right-click on repository “Conversions > Convert data into current version > From HOPEX V1R2 data”). It looks like at some point, my VPN connection was cut, and the process may have been interrupted.

I noticed an issue with the libraries: while the Libraries are correctly organized (library, sub-libraries), the packaged elements seem to be missing inconsistently. Some libraries have some of their elements, most have none at all (even the MEGA standard libraries that are created when you create a repository are empty). I’ve tried running the conversion scripts on other repositories: the processes completed, and the libraries looked fine. I’ve tried re-running the scripts in the repository with the issue hoping it would just identify the instances not correctly converted and take care of it…but that doesn’t appear to be working.

Is it possible to somehow isolate the instances of the associations that didn’t get converted and run the update scripts just on those? Or is there another way?

Thanks!

4 Replies

Hi

Then it must be something else

Please open a case so that we can perform further investigations.

Jerome

pvandeginste
Honored Contributor

Hi Jerome,

thank you for the update. This was occuring in the V2 CP2 version that we were given a download link for. Any chance there will be a hotfix for this in V2 CP2?

Thanks!

Philippe

This issue is fixed with hotfix 03.02 or higher on HOPEX V2 CP03.0

See KB http://community.mega.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/mega-kb-solution?sid=50157000000gaknAAA

Jerome

jhorber
MEGA
MEGA

Hello

This an issue of HOPEX V2 CP3.0.

Dur to a metamodel issue, the library tree is displayed a  flat list.

A hotfix will be available in the coming days.

Jerome