Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generated site with map click

ymlesaux
Super Contributor

Hello,

we are facing an amazing bug:

Context: V1R2 CP16 installed with no RDB on local PCs

When one of my developper generate a web site, maps of diagrams are shifted : we need to click out of the object to get the object page !

I copied his environment on my own PC, and referenced it with no other modification. I generated the site ... no shift.

We compared the files list from directories Mega_Std abd Mega_Usr of the installation: no gap.

I have no more ideas.

Could someone help ?

Thanks.

Yves-Marie

LE SAUX Yves-Marie
2 Replies

ymlesaux
Super Contributor

Thanks a lot Asim.

You opened the way to the solution:

By comparing the Windows Display configuration between PCs (one with map shifting and the other one with no shift (correct)), the solution was:

In display properties of screens, we can set the global zoom at "Small - 100%", which was the case on my PC (correct results) or "Middle - 125% (default)" which was configured on other PCs.

Once all PCs are configured with "Small" options, the web site generation is correct for all ...

Thanks again

Yves-Marie

LE SAUX Yves-Marie

AHassan
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

Hi Yves,

This might provide a little help.

http://community.mega.com/t5/HOPEX-Product-Forum/Display-resolution-issue-when-generating-web-sites/...

However, a work arounf could be seen in the attached screenshot (I am not sure if this is recommended or not) - change image formate to "SVG".

Regards,

Asim