cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclude inherited objects

gonzalogtz
Super Contributor

Hi im working on a project on mega and i want to know if there is a way to exclude inherited objects?

For example i create an aplication and i connect a it service to it but i dont want all functionalities from the it service and if i disconect this functionalities they disconnect forever from the it service, i just want them disconnect/exclude when i use the it service with that especific aplication.

Thanks!

2 Replies

Thank you very much!

yrudloff
MEGA
MEGA

Hello,

in MEGA, as it is done in enterprise architecture in general,you have 2 choices to do this : 

1. If the IT service has different functionnality depending on the context, maybe it is not the same IT Service, and you need to create 2 IT Services

2. If it is the same IT Service providing a lot of functionalities and different applications are using it, then you need to link the application to the functionalities and (but not mandatory) to the IT service. 

If you speak about exclusion/inheritance, maybe you are using the variation ? In this case you are in the solution number 1, with 2 IT services

Yannick

Yannick RUDLOFF