cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error logging on to V2 web client after server page reload error

pvandeginste
Honored Contributor

Hi,

After receiving multiple page load errors in the V2 web client (v2VP3.05), i closed my browser. When trying to log back in (after stopping my mega processes on the web sever), I receive the following error:

Error occured for SubProcess - mgwspro.exe: RPC errors detected, discarding impacted session.
Error getting session token: ERR004 - Unable to open a Transaction for MEGA User 'P1SMBxObMLDbs' : Transaction closing in progress

We've tried restarting the SSP services and IIS, but it hasn't solved the issue. Any thoughts?

Thanks

7 Replies

hello. yes, i still with the problem. but i have a case with sport mega

Hello,

Are you still experiencing this issue? Have you tried restarting all Hopex Processes and Services? If so and the issue persists please open a support case for this issue with the time of error occurrence and the logs and we would be happy to assist. 

Thanks

Hi. i have this problem when you browse the Hopex application. takes me out of the application show me the message  SubProcess - mgwmapp.exe mgwspro.exe: detect RPC errors, discarding the detected session

Hi Credicorpcapita,

Are you still encountering the error? If so, feel free to submit a ticket to Support and someone will assist you with the issue.

Thanks,

Philip

Hi,

I have a similar error in the logging page "Error  Occured for SubPorcess- mgwspro.exe check tomeout Error getting session token: the operation has timed out"

any idea?

pvandeginste
Honored Contributor

Hi Jerome,

thank you - I'll open a case for this. In testing a little more, I noticed the error only occurs when i try to log into a specific repository, on a specific web server, with that user (the user-repository-web server combination where we first had the page reload errors).

For example: I get the error message when i log with user1 to repository R1, on web server w1. But I can log in without issue with user 1 to repository R1 on the thick client, or on web server w2. I can also log in without issue with user1 to repository R2 on web server w1...The transaction opened during this "locked" session no longer exists, and we stopped the related MEGA processes for that user on the impacted web server (based on the PID for that user displayed in the Server Supervisor).

Thanks,

Philippe

jhorber
MEGA
MEGA

Hello

Concurrent connections are not allowed.

Check if a workspace is not already open on another machine/browser for the same login/environment.

If the issue persists, please open a case so that we can perform further investigations.

Jerome