cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diagrams to show applications and supporting software technology

gina

Hello

We are modelling applications and the supporting software technology.

They are linked together using the application-properties (tab - technology).

We would like to make the link between application and their supporting technologies visible in a diagram.

Searching in all possible types of diagram, we do not find any diagram where this is possible.

Does somebody know an existing diagram type to use, or another way to make this happen?

We are using HOPEX V1R3.

Thanks

Gina

5 Replies

engeh
Super Contributor

Why it is not possible to do some Interface between Application in the Technical Architexture diagram?

How is it possible to show Technology in a Contextdiagram for our developers? Do we need to change the Metamodell? 

Thanks David.

DMiddleton
Retired

The only diagram that can do this out of the box is the new Technical Architecture diagram, part of IT Architecture in V2. see attached image

I have the same problem: I have the APM license and I cannot find any diagrams that would allow me to visualy depict that an application relies on a specific technology.

Any assistance ould be welcomed 😉

SVanSchoonlandt
Honored Contributor

It depends of the license you have of MEGA I believe. There are few diagrams on which this is possible but they belong to APM (application portfolio management) and GRC (risk module). If you don't have those, a metamodel changes is required in order to make this possible on an existing diagram available for you. With HOPEX Studio you can do the necessary customizations.

regards

stijn