cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diagram menu-items gone

SVanSchoonlandt
Honored Contributor

Hi all,

currently we have an issue that all the diagram menu items went missing in HOPEX V1R3 windows client. When I right-click on a business process (or any other object) and click new, there is no possibility to create a diagram (same for connect).

Any ideas?

thanks

stijn

10 Replies

Hi Jerome, i opened a case to solve this issue. thanks... 

Hi, thank you for the response. I tried but unfortunately it doesn't work to solve the issue.

jhorber
MEGA
MEGA

Hello

It looks like a metamodel definition issue or a conversion issue.

Indications

1) Re-run migration (systemdb update and conversion tools)

2) Compare metamodel with an environment created in HOPEX V2 where creation of diagram is correct

In particular check if

• Described MetaClass inherits from MetaClass ~TTGiQeRwArP0[Described Element]
  • DiagramType is connected to MetaAssociationEnd ~GIedE)fyA9y0[Described Element]
  • DiagramTypeZoom object exist with expected links

If the issue persists, open a case so that we can perform further investigations.

Jerome

ldosorio
Retired

Have you tried erasing the Token folder?

ldosorio
Retired

Have the same question here. 

Hi, thank you for your response. 

Im comparing CRUD settings with our production environment and i see similiar without any blanks. See atached an image. 

Thanks ,

Have you checked if any CRUD settings have changed? We noticed that with each upgrade, the CRUD settings on certain objects are set to "blank".

rafgutierrezc90
Trusted Contributor

Hi, i have the same question. Did you find any solution ? 

upgraded just now from V1R2

hsoegaard
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

Hi,

Is it a repository you have just upgraded to V1R3 or have you alredy been using it succesfully under V1R3 ?