cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customization of report (MS Word)

vitalis
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

Je souhaite personnaliser la documentation d’une application en affichant ses propriétés  interne (service-défini, fonctionnalité,..) qui ne sont pas affichées sur les diagrammes, sans passer par la notion des paramètres variables.

J’ai suivi la documentation de MEGA Publisher mais  les compléments reliés à l’application n’apparaissent pas dans le document, merci  de me conseiller pour résoudre ce problème.

Merci,

9 Replies

lmazurie
Honored Contributor

Oups sorry it is rtf descriptors and not HTML ones

So you will have to explore the documents to see what is the pointed descritor then :

Lionel Mazurié

vitalis
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

thanks very much,

but it is the same work for a web site and word document??

i try to edit those window ( screenshot bellow)

i am in the right way ??

lmazurie
Honored Contributor

Yassine,

In this screengrab we can see the descriptor in the tree of the web site (on the left) and, in addition,  if you edit the pages, again on the type application, in "body" the link to the descriptor ...

Rgds,

Lionel Mazurié

vitalis
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

hii,

Thank you for your response,
so what should I do to get the properties of the application in a WORD document ??

lmazurie
Honored Contributor

Hello Yassine,

Well, again to be sure that is this decription pointed by the site and perharps the content of the line but it seems OK according to the tree displayed.

Rgds,

Lionel Mazurié

vitalis
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

I modified the description (as shown in the figure), but the changes do not appear in the document.

lmazurie
Honored Contributor

... and then you were able to complete the descriptor to include the display of properties /attributes of the object or of objects linked with the current described object.

Lionel Mazurié

vitalis
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

yes, I explored the document and I tried to change some descriptions and requests, just I want to extract all informations of the object (proprieties) that are not in the diagrams.

thanks,

lmazurie
Honored Contributor

Hi,

It is necessary to have further infos about your action. 

First, have you made the modifiation in the right .rtf descriptor that is defined for the object application in your Web site ?

Thx

Regards,

Lionel Mazurié