Welcome to Forum - Functional Product & Methodology

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diagram to show Capabilities and supporting Functional and Organizational Processes

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

Diagram to show Capabilities and supporting Functional and Organizational Processes

We are doing some diagramming of Capabilities with supporting Functional and Organizational Processes using the Organizational processes to show contextualization. We are currently using Overview  - Objective and Requirement diagrams - it's hard to find a diagram that will allow all the types of objects we are using - is anyone doing this type of work? Are there any suggestions for another type of diagram?

6 REPLIES
Occasional Contributor

Re: Diagram to show Capabilities and supporting Functional and Organizational Processes

We ended up using the Capability Tree diagram which had all the objects we needed.

Contributor

Re: Diagram to show Capabilities and supporting Functional and Organizational Processes

Hi,

I'm searching a diagram to represent capabilities as well but I don't seem to have the needed links in this diagram (processes, applications...). Possibly because of missing licencing. Do you know what licence enables the links you have for this diagram? 

Here are the only objects I can display in Capability Tree Diagram: 

2016-02-01_10h36_58.png

Thanks, Simon

Contributor

My post was more a question than an answer... I don't understand why it was marked as solution by someone...

MEGA Partner

Hi Simon, im having the same trouble did you fix this? how can i see all the objects in the capability tree diagram and not just those 4 you have?

Contributor

I found no ways yet... sorry that I can't help

Frequent Contributor

Hi,

You may need to go in the Options, and check the box for "Advanced modeling of Capabilities".

Hope this helps.

Philippe