Welcome to Forum - Community Meetup & How-tos

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Sign-up

How to Sign-up

Why should I register?

Registering to the MEGA community lets you take full advantage of it, enabling you to:

• Post new messages & reply to other members
  • Receive notification and emails when someone responds to a specific post, topic of interest or mentions you
  • Exchange private messages with other members
  • Personalize your community experience
  • Post comments on Blogs

If you don’t register you can only browse, search for information, and read posts. You can’t interact with other community members or give your opinion.

NB: If you’re a client of MEGA International, you’ll want to make sure that your technical users have a community account to access the complete Support Zone and submit a case.

How do I register?

Click on the “Join Now” button and fill the form. Be sure to register with a professional email address if you have one.

You’ll received an email with a link to confirm your registration.

How to sign-in?

After you have registered and confirmed your registration by clicking on the link in the “confirmation email”, you can sign in and start participating in the MEGA Community.

To sign in:

• Click Sign at the top right of any page
  • Enter your username and password
  • Click on Sign Insign-up-2.png

What to do if I forget your password?

If you forget your password, click on “Sign in” to have the form:
sign-up-3.pngClick on “Forgot username of password?” to land on a page where you’ll have to fill your registered email address. We will then send you an email to change your password.