Welcome to Blog EN - Business & IT Transformation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Transformation is an International Challenge: DACH CIOs & IT Executives Meet in Berlin

Digital Transformation is an International Challenge: DACH CIOs & IT Executives Meet in Berlin

The sun has come out in Berlin as we are getting ready to welcome 200+ of the DACH region’s top CIOs and IT Executives for this year’s Gartner CIO & IT Executive Summit from June 4-5th. In its second year, this event is proving to be one of the top spots for industry leaders in the German speaking countries to meet and discuss the latest trends in IT Strategy.

Hot on the agenda this year are topics relevant to the managing and the embracing of disruptive forces in the face of a changing business environment. The big questions on everyone’s lips are: how do I, as a CIO plan for the unknown?; how do I prove what I want is a necessity & back it up with facts?; how do I streamline my department’s activities without losing agility or business alignment? and how can I use the IT to drive business growth?.

The forces convening on companies today: cloud, mobile, social etc. present an unprecedented opportunity for organizations looking to drive head on into the digital world, but the risks, the “construction zones”, on the way need to be navigated with care to avoid a fiery crash.

With leading analysts reporting that an over representative portion of digital transformations fail to reach completion and an even larger percentage of companies fail to execute against their set strategies, it is no wonder that there is so much thought going into a better action plan.

MEGA will have a team onsite to chat with participants about how these transformations, not only in the IT, but in the business as a whole can be navigated with a “business GPS” to ensure that goals are clear, risks identified, resources allocated and that alternate routes are available to deal with the day to day challenges of complex organizations.

If you are in town, stop by our booth S11 between 5 -7pm on June 4th and “validate your strategy” with a round of foosball or just enjoy a beer and a traditional Berliner “Currywurst” (curried sausage) with some great company. See you there!

Comment

The sun has come out in Berlin as we are getting ready to welcome 200+ of the DACH region’s top CIOs and IT Executives for this year’s Gartner CIO & IT Executive Summit from June 4-5th. In its second year, this event is proving to be one of the top spots for industry leaders in the German speaking countries to meet and discuss the latest trends in IT Strategy.

Hot on the agenda this year are topics relevant to the managing and the embracing of disruptive forces in the face of a changing business environment. The big questions on everyone’s lips are: how do I, as a CIO plan for the unknown?; how do I prove what I want is a necessity & back it up with facts?; how do I streamline my department’s activities without losing agility or business alignment? and how can I use the IT to drive business growth?.

The forces convening on companies today: cloud, mobile, social etc. present an unprecedented opportunity for organizations looking to drive head on into the digital world, but the risks, the “construction zones”, on the way need to be navigated with care to avoid a fiery crash.

With leading analysts reporting that an over representative portion of digital transformations fail to reach completion and an even larger percentage of companies fail to execute against their set strategies, it is no wonder that there is so much thought going into a better action plan.

MEGA will have a team onsite to chat with participants about how these transformations, not only in the IT, but in the business as a whole can be navigated with a “business GPS” to ensure that goals are clear, risks identified, resources allocated and that alternate routes are available to deal with the day to day challenges of complex organizations.

If you are in town, stop by our booth S11 between 5 -7pm on June 4th and “validate your strategy” with a round of foosball or just enjoy a beer and a traditional Berliner “Currywurst” (curried sausage) with some great company. See you there!