It’s Valentine’s day! And yes, we choose TODAY to launch our new MEGA community to enable our beloved community members to strengthen relationships, develop new ones and engage with passionate enterprise architecture lovers.
We take our relationship very seriously and we know that without your precious feedback, we would not be able to deliver you the products and services you need year after year. Therefore, we have rethought our existing community to offer you new possibilities to discuss and engage.
4 dedicated spaces for new conversations
To enrich our relationship, we created 3 new dedicated areas in addition to the technical one:
Best business practices & case studies – to engage on enterprise architecture’s business values with other enterprise architecture’s enthusiasts.
- Re-discover our Business & IT Transformation Blog and read the opinion of our experts
- Share your love for Enterprise Architecture: be the first one to discuss in our new Business forum – Go ahead, don’t be shy! This new forum, is dedicated to feedback, insights, and best practices of our solutions and your field of expertise in enterprise architecture.
Events board – to stay up to date on upcoming MEGA events and get feedback from other attendees.
- Want to know at which event you can meet with us? Stay connected with our MEGA Event blog so that you’ll know where we’re at and what we plan to do
- Start the conversation even before the event in the forum section and exchange with others and us This is the place to go if you have any questions about an event. (Coming soon)
Community life & News – to help you navigate the community
- A bit lost with the MEGA Community? Don’t know how to use it or where to find all the information you need then check out the Community Meet-up & How-to’s and meet with other enterprise architects.
- Get familiar with the life of the MEGA Community thanks to the Community News Blog. There we will share the big trends of the community and what made you tick.
Support Zone – to have an insight of the technical part of our product
Improved user experience & design
To show our appreciation, and open our heart to you, the community users, we thought that a new design and an improved user interface was necessary.
The MEGA Community interface has been rebuilt from scratch:
- The MEGA Community is now mobile friendly! So, wherever you are, you can stay in touch with us.
- As your main goal in a community is to look for information, the search bar is now highlighted on top of every pages for a better/quicker access.
- Simplified structure divided into 4 dedicated spaces.
- Show your personality – a new profile menu allows you to personalize your experience in the community
- For those being in a long-time relationship with MEGA, the Support Center has been revamped and slightly restructured.
The relationship will carry on
As you know, life is made of ups and downs, and it’s the same with our beloved MEGA Community. This is a new beginning, and it always takes time to build strong relationship so we would love to hear your feedback as it takes two to tango
Thanks for being here and enjoy this new experience! The best is yet to come!