cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paris Versailles 2017 edition: 16 more kilometers for the MEGA Running Team!

illu-blog-running-team-2017.jpg

This year, the Paris Versailles organizes its 40th edition and the success of this race has not weakened so far! In a few figures, « La Grande Classique » is a 16 kilometers run with 25,000 participants and several long minutes of steep slope!

The MEGA running team is part of different MEGA’s departments (services, product management, marketing, R & D ...), running together to strengthen the ties of MEGA employees on the same passion, the same challenge. Some of our joggers are Paris Versailles’ veterans, but others started this year for the first time!

Julien, Marketing Manager, 1st participation in Paris Versailles: "Three months ago, it was unthinkable for me to take part in a pedestrian race. And yet, on Sunday September 24th, I took part for the first time at the Paris-Versailles. It was intense and sometimes difficult but I had a great time. Thanks MEGA Running Team for this sensational experience. "

This year again, MEGA partook in the Enterprise Challenge: the times of the team’s 5 best runners only count in the general ranking. This year MEGA Running Team ranked 121th out of 163, a slight drop compared to the previous year when we ranked 58th out of 171 (thanks in particular to the participation of some very well trained runners who were unfortunately unable to participate this year ☹).
But as Mr. De Coubertin once said: the important thing is to take part and to finish the race!

Comment

This year, the Paris Versailles organizes its 40th edition and the success of this race has not weakened so far! In a few figures, « La Grande Classique » is a 16 kilometers run with 25,000 participants and several long minutes of steep slope!

The MEGA running team is part of different MEGA’s departments (services, product management, marketing, R & D ...), running together to strengthen the ties of MEGA employees on the same passion, the same challenge. Some of our joggers are Paris Versailles’ veterans, but others started this year for the first time!

Julien, Marketing Manager, 1st participation in Paris Versailles: "Three months ago, it was unthinkable for me to take part in a pedestrian race. And yet, on Sunday September 24th, I took part for the first time at the Paris-Versailles. It was intense and sometimes difficult but I had a great time. Thanks MEGA Running Team for this sensational experience. "

This year again, MEGA partook in the Enterprise Challenge: the times of the team’s 5 best runners only count in the general ranking. This year MEGA Running Team ranked 121th out of 163, a slight drop compared to the previous year when we ranked 58th out of 171 (thanks in particular to the participation of some very well trained runners who were unfortunately unable to participate this year ☹).
But as Mr. De Coubertin once said: the important thing is to take part and to finish the race!